Re: [Roadsters] OT--but I had to pass this offer along

To: "Tim" <tputland@charter.net>, "datsun-roadsters: autox.team.net"
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] OT--but I had to pass this offer along
From: "Mike Faggart" <mikef@carolina.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 1 May 2008 19:41:34 -0400
Yep, that was a pretty good article.  The truth of the matter is, those free
screenings save lives.  A few years ago my golfing buddy said that he had
made arrangements for us to go to a free screening sponsored by the local
hospital.  I was over 50, so I said I would go.  Not too much fun if you
know what I mean!
I missed the next year, but made it to the year after.  Guess what, higher
PSA.  Went to the DR. for a visit and the next thing I know, biopsy, and I
have prostate cancer.  I had mine removed.

Guess this is hitting home tonight, this is the season for the RELAY FOR
LIFE, I am now a cancer survivor, my sister has cancer and I will be walking
tomorrow night with her in the survivor's walk, and our mother died several
years ago with cancer.

So, now it ain't fun, but I urge any male over 50 to go and get checked for
prostate cancer.  Tim, I'm not ragging on you,  but you hit on something
that can save a life, so thank you.

Roadster content:  77 today and not a cloud in the sky, but I can't get the
wife's d--- plants out of the garage from behind my car to go for a ride.
She said I had to clean the deck first!!!

Mike Faggart
SEROC
68 2L