Re: [Roadsters] 2007 Classic Car Show in the UK - Fairlady 1500 on

To: BARTERDUDE@aol.com
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] 2007 Classic Car Show in the UK - Fairlady 1500 on
From: Pat Horne <roadsters@hornesystemstx.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2007 09:35:17 -0600
I usually reply "It's a Datsun, the electrics work and it doesn't leak
oil" I even had a guy driving an MG ask me what year MG it was!

I found a 1967 license plate that I registered that is GBN 123 - Great
Brittan? NOT! Too bad it isn't easy for non-Roadster folks to figure it out.

Peace,
Pat

Thusly spake BARTERDUDE@aol.com:

--
Pat Horne, Owner, Horne Systems
(512) 797-7501 Voice            5026 FM 2001