Re: [Roadsters] Datsun Roadster 1500 1600 2000 Repair Service CD

To: Graeme <graemes@internode.on.net>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Datsun Roadster 1500 1600 2000 Repair Service CD
From: Patti Dwinell <fairlady1964spl310@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2007 20:49:51 -0800 (PST)
This may be the same guy using a different name and different account, but
probably NOT. My seller's name is "Al" and sells under the Ebay name  of
"g72372". This current one is for sale by "itgetsnobetter" and has cheaper
shipping.   I purchased this one:
Datsun Roadster 1500 1600 2000 Repair Service CD Manual
and the current one you are talking about is:
Datsun Roadster Factory Workshop Manuals 1500 1600 2000
They appear to be exactly the same CD just a little different name. I really do
not want to speculate as to what is going on here.  All I know is that I am
pleased with the one I purchased and it is as described.
Patti

Graeme <graemes@internode.on.net> wrote:

  http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Datsun-Roadster-Factory-Workshop-Manuals-1500
-1600-2000_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ6762QQihZ003QQitemZ130181506989QQrdZ1Q
QsspagenameZWDVW

Is this he?

"I tried to leave feedback for the seller, but he is no longer registered on
Ebay.
Hmmmm...interesting.
Patti"