Re: [Roadsters] OT: American vehicle parts source, newtakeoff.com

To: "O'Farrell, Fergus" <Fergus.OFarrell@ngc.com>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] OT: American vehicle parts source, newtakeoff.com
From: Pat Horne <roadsters@hornesystemstx.com>
Date: Mon, 03 Dec 2007 17:56:52 -0600
There is also a company in North Texas that sells new parts for American
cars up to 1972. They had a segment on it on the Texas Country Reporter.
It's called Antique Auto in Arlington.  According to the show he has 9
warehouses full of parts! I found their web site at
http://www.antiqueautosupply.com. He buys discontinued/non-moving parts
from dealers and parts houses and stores them. I wish I knew about him
when I needed parts to rebuild a 41 Buick straight 8!

Too bad he doesn't have Datsun parts too!

Peace,
Pat

Thusly spake O'Farrell, Fergus:

--
Pat Horne, Owner, Horne Systems
(512) 797-7501 Voice            5026 FM 2001