Re: [Roadsters] Group 53 battery price going through the roof

To: "Neil Levine" <nalevine@dcn.org>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Group 53 battery price going through the roof
From: "Gary and Cindy Ault" <aultgc@jorsm.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2007 19:57:29 -0600
Neil,

I stopped using Group 53s years ago.  I now have what I think is a Group 28
(?) in mine.  The case is 6-7/8W by 9L by 7H.  It is a Sears Diehard Gold
model 33035.  Buy a tray which fits, and a hold down (may have to bend some
bolts to reach the hold down anchor points).  It'll work fine.

Gary Ault
'66 1600/U20