Re: [Roadsters] Need some part numbers please

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Need some part numbers please
From: "Lars Tungen" <lars.tungen@abaris.no>
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2007 15:39:09 +0200
--===============0390776393==

> Can someone look in one of their books and send me the
> original part numbers for the intake and exhause vavles, rods
> and springs for the 1.6 liter motor?

I am currently working on an online parts catalog for the roadster. It's
still under construction and very incomplete, but I think the parts you are
looking for should be there.

Visit the address:
http://www.tungen.net/fairlady-parts-catalog

You will find the part numbers selecting "Parts - Engine - Camshaft & Valve
Mechanism - 1.6L (R16)" from the menu at the top.

Lars Tungen
Norway

17:38