RE: Bizarre roadster hardtop on ebay

To: merlin@datsunhistory.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Bizarre roadster hardtop on ebay
From: "Jim InVirginia" <nqrithfordatsun@msn.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2006 19:03:42 -0500
For all,
Yep, there were a few of these things made by someone.  Craig Halstead has
one. I have seen it with my own eyes.  I guess it would be best to say its
"an aquired taste" to actually like the looks.....sort of like deciding to
like  a Daimler Hemi Sports Car from the 60s.

The top is rumored to be good for a few more MPH of top speed though, due to
the cool fastback shape.  I would think it would be the perfect accessory to
baffle them at the next autocross.  Or maybe there is a roadster owner going
for some sort of obscure class win on the salt flats??

Best Regards,
Jim