sports imports parts for sale

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: sports imports parts for sale
From: Ross Mullen <datsunsport@ca.inter.net>
Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2006 10:06:42 -0800
We have been busy refurbishing good, used datsun roadster parts. We
have a huge selection of used parts that have lots of life left in
them. Take a look at this partial list:

bumper brackets- straightened and painted $15 ea

factory original antennas- 2 styles to choose from-very good to
excellent shape $100

factory original fan shrouds- sand basted and painted-6 styles to
choose from $60 to $200

67 2000 sun visors-used-with all hardware -3 sets to choose from $200
a set

63-67.5 turn signal switches- all tested and working $150

early style steering u-joint assemblies- cleaned, tested, and
painted  $65

rechromed economy front bumpers $300

rechromed show quality  front bumpers $600

        replated stock:

hood release assemblies $65 ea

door latch inner early and late $25 ea

head light pot assemblies $65 ea

ash tray console trim 68-70  $35 ea

We still carry all the new parts everyone else has from  lights,
rubber, hydraulics, brake components, engine parts, transmission
parts, suspension, electrical,  and hardware.

We have been busy restocking our in house made replacement patch
panels for fender, rockers, floors, an rear quarter lower front .

call or email for more information

Ross Mullen
info@sports imports.ca
604-538-5615