Re: Carbs Problem

To: "James 'Pat\" Patterson" <pat5812@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: Carbs Problem
From: "David R. Conrad" <konadave1@hawaii.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2006 04:50:03 -1000
I experienced that identical problem with a 'brand new' NGK several
years ago.  Because I had done a number of other things, a bad (new)
spark plug was about the last thing I thought of to pursue a 'missing'
problem.  Caused me an inordinate amount of difficulty before I finally
located the cause of my problem!!

This is the first time I've heard of someone else having had a similar
problem, which I still don't understand, "WHY"-- like how a simple
spark plug be bad?

Dave
'68 1600
Kailua-Kona