(no subject)

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: (no subject)
From: Durf & Sue Hyson <dhyson@charter.net>
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2006 23:15:12 -0400
Hi !
I am a newbie to the group but a longtime Datsun/Nissan guy as a hobby
and a vocation. I wanted to throw a piece of info out to you guys and
gals hoping it would help someone on the list and a friend of mine. If
anyone needs or wants a 69 1600 engine with a couple of hundred miles
(yup, a couple of HUNDRED) on it drop me a line at dhyson@charter.net.
It has everything on it right down to the radiator hoses. I won't take
everyones time to tell the whole story. This is a chance for someone to
pick up an engine for pocket change. It might be especially useful to
someone doing a picky restoration as it has every thing that was ever
attached to the engine right down to the hose clamps and purse lock clips.
Thanks to all for taking the time to look at this, I hope it helps someone.

Thanks,
Durf