Re: need help installing Mike Youngs comp springs

To: "Mike H." <twobeaners@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: need help installing Mike Youngs comp springs
From: RacerY@comcast.net
Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2006 17:42:52 +0000
It's certainly normal for camber to increase- in fact, it's highly desirable.
It keeps the tire in better contact with the pavement.

As to the toe, it's not SUPPOSED to change- but that doesn't mean that it
won't.  It's called 'bump steer'-  honestly, I don't remember how much the
roadster has.   It's better for it to toe- out in bump, however, than toe in...

But I agree, 1/4" of engaged thread would bother me, too...

Toby

From: "Mike H." <twobeaners@earthlink.net>