free 1600 engines and 4spds in Dallas-Fort Worth area

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: free 1600 engines and 4spds in Dallas-Fort Worth area
From: "Craig Halsted" <chalsted@adelphia.net>
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2006 06:53:26 -0400
I'm headed down this weekend to Dallas-Fort Worth area to pick up a 67.5
race roadster I bought... don't really need the couple spare 1600 engines
and 4spds that come with it, just more of what I already have. if anyone
would have a use for them, hook up with me down there (and maybe help load
the rest of the parts into my pickup ;-)  and they're free. contact me
offlist.

Thanks-
Craig