Re: Looking for BRE windshield ...

To: oliver <sumton@sbcglobal.net>,
Subject: Re: Looking for BRE windshield ...
From: Ronnie Day <ronday@tlabgalaxy.net>
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2006 17:01:03 -0500
> Oliver

> Hartman Fiberglass
> 741 Ohms Way
> Costa Mesa, CA 92627

> 714 - 645 - 5220
> Fax 714 - 645 - 5893
> www.hartmanfiberglass.com

There you go, but the website appear to have gone walkabout. I think Wayne
Hartman retired some time ago. The last time I talked to them, quite a few
years ago, the head guy was Herman. I guarantee you that a shop like that
can't survive on selling 510 , or even Datsun, parts alone.

Neely Motorsports used to carry a lot of F/G, too, but I think they're gone
also. Not sure where Les gets his. Like a lot of the mechanical parts for
the roadster and increasingly for the 510, the supply of new bits is gonna
be zero sooner rather than later.

RD