Re: Cat smells

To: mikep@bikeswap.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Cat smells
From: Keith0alan@aol.com
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2006 11:58:03 EDT
One of our feral cats had it's kittens in one of my "awaiting restoration"
roadsters. New she wasn't pregnant anymore so we wandered around listening for
them. Rounded them and her up. The kittens were adopted and she is fixed.
They  seem to always be looking for places to hide for naps and such. The less
cluttered things are the less problems I have (a real challenge). I also have
two cat litter boxes in the shop. One thing that seems to help. If you find a
spot where they have decided would be a good bathroom spray it with bleach.
Helps clean it up and they hate the smell so they go elsewhere.

keith "cats and carbs" williams