Datsun 1600

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Datsun 1600
From: "Gerardo Magana" <gerardomagana@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2006 11:13:36 -0700
Hello, Finally after a month long vacation I am back to work and back on track
with some more projects.   My Family and I  had a good time, 3 weeks in
Florida and 4 days at Mt Shasta, I am glad the traveling part is over.  My
kids really enjoyed the show at Shasta and even participated in the game that
the Japanese guests had with the watermelon.  It was also nice to see that
many other Moms and Dads brought their kids, it sure made it a nice family
event. Now that I am back I can tell you that we have quite a few specialty
items in the works at the machine shop for the roadster!!  I do need to make
space though due to also having several cars that I am working on and one of
the first things I have to do is sell the 1600 I posted last month.  I fixed
the link to the webpage and here it is, my last attempt did not load the
pictures right but this time it works properly.  If you are interested PM me
at gerardomagana@sbcglobal.net  The link for the pictures is:
http://www.softcom.net/users/gmagana/datsun1600web/   If you have any
questions please let me know.
Thanks, Gerardo