Re: "has the very rare scca approved fiberglass fenders"

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: "has the very rare scca approved fiberglass fenders"
From: "Paul" <9laser3@bright.net>
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2006 09:57:54 -0400
  We run two 1600 roadsters in G Production SCCA and we build our own
fiberglass fenders.  2000 roadsters run SCCA in E PROD and they are allowed
any fiberglass fenders as long as they cover the tires.
  I would guess the seller is looking for big bucks.  But then maybe they
are JDM NOS NISMO 67.5 purple once owned by Mr K, once raced by John Morton,
"very rare scca approved fiberglass fenders"!

  But it still might make a good start for a roadster project.  I wonder
what the reserve is?

Paul
Ohio