re: little white towing lie

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: re: little white towing lie
From: "Ken & Tammy" <wilhouse@charter.net>
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2006 08:08:46 -0500
Hey guys, thanks for the input.  I've had to tow the Datsun twice.  The first
time, same story you got, John.  Car won't fit on the trailer.  The second
time, one of the guys working on the lot asks how long I needed the trailer.
When I told him about 6 hours, he tells me that for $20 I can use the trailer,
but it has to be back on the lot by the time they open in the morning.  I did
it, but realized as I was driving into Chicago traffic that if anything
happened, I was in deep doo... no paperwork, nothing to show that I hadn't
just stolen the trailer.  YIKES, maybe not the best decision, but everything
worked out that time.
My other vehicle is a 2000 F150 4x4 with the towing package etc. so I'm sure
it can handle the job.  But, if you are traveling along the I-80 through
Illinois-Iowa-Nebraska tomorrow look for the goofy bald guy in a big white
truck...
Everybody have a safe weekend,
Ken