My Dad's Roadster

To: "Roadster List" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: My Dad's Roadster
From: "andy cost" <andycost@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 9 Jul 2006 18:04:37 -0500
The time has come to sell my dad's Roadster.  We autocrossed it together.  I
co-drove with him and after beating him consistently he made me get my own
car.  He moved on to bigger horsepower with a BMW.  His Roadster didn't get
driven much after he stopped autocrossing it.  The TDROC had stopped having
events.  The car has been sitting for a few years now.  I drove it for a
while and enjoyed it.  My brother owns it now and he has enjoyed driving it.
He is ready to sell it so that he can have a muscle car instead.  He has
already started growing a mullet so a Camaro should show up pretty soon at
his house.  Here is a link to the EBAY auction for the ultra rare high
windshield 67.5 SRL311 "Grey Ghost".

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110006897931&s
sPageName=ADME:B:EF:US:2

Thanks,