Re: Hot Ignition / Electrical short

To: <DCorbitt77@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: Hot Ignition / Electrical short
From: "Marcus Pryor" <banshee16@starband.net>
Date: Sun, 2 Jul 2006 16:52:05 -0700 (PDT)
You are lucky you didn't start a fire. My '70 Cutlass was almost burned to
the ground when an old heater switch wire shorted, causing the underdash
harness to catch fire. I suffered over $5,000 damage.

Start at the battery, and work your way out using a test light or
voltmeter. You are looking for voltage where there should not be any.

Marcus A. Pryor
For a new age of reason