Interior Pics

To: Roadster List <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Interior Pics
From: Ronnie Day <ronday@tlabgalaxy.net>
Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 18:39:52 -0500
Where can I find good pictures of the interior side of the windshield
opening and the trim and weather seal around the door openings? Good pics of
the top of the windshield frame and its mating surface on the bottom of the
front top bow would be great, too. I'm putting together a list of the bits
that I need to finish the car, or at least make it more road/weather worthy
for the time being.

The bases for the top clamps are fine and I should be getting the visors
soon, but I need to know what the trim is supposed to look like before I can
fix it.

I also realized that the U-shaped trim that covers the edge where the
interior and exterior body panel meet is combined with the weather stripping
for the doors, unlike other cars that have the U-shaped edge covering and
weather stripping mounted on the doors. The only rubber on either door is on
the passenger door and runs from the top of the A-pillar to the front bottom
corner of the door opening. Looks like I need to shop the vendors for
replacement material and will just need to cut miters at the corners. The
doors and hinges appear to be fine, closing evenly and easily with no sag at
all. Just hope that continues when I get the new weather strip in.

Ron