brakes

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net (datsun list datsun)
Subject: brakes
From: 12061997@comcast.net (Bob Ballinger, Muncie,Indiana)
Date: Thu, 25 May 2006 03:54:14 +0000
Hi List, Anyone need Roadster Calipers. All new rebuild kits never been used.
Cals have a little pitting. Side window wings, high windshield I guess but
maybe a z car. Were given to me. Chrome is good....!600 head, pistons rods
springs complete. Never been redone...The black D  Datsun logo, extra side kick
aluminum for the bottom of the doors and a few other little stuff. I would like
to trade Not interested in selling unless someone on the lists needs them and
doesn't want to resell them... Contact me off record and I will try to sent
pictures. Gone this weekend but will be on line Monday....thanks, bob
ballinger,muncie,in 67 1600 making a comback