Mini Iron Bottom Fun Run

To: "datsun-roadsters@autox.team.ne roadster list" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Mini Iron Bottom Fun Run
From: "Stephen Wan" <Steve@olsonarchitect.com>
Date: Mon, 22 May 2006 08:53:49 -0700
Great run, all those who made it. (Tom, Rick, Eric, Victor, Gary, Fergus,
Joaquin)
We started out with 8 cars(1 vette), and only had one casualty who
fortunatelly made it home without a tow..
Thanks to Victor who bought us all lunch at Ollie's!  Overall a great
turnout.

I tested out a suction camera mount on the door which worked rather well with
minimal camera shake unlike the in-car pole-semi-secured to roll bar. In that
situation my digital camera with the lower framerate took better videos and
eliminated most of the shaking.

A few pics and some fairly large video files are up for your viewing
pleasure!

http://www.olsonarchitect.com/roadster/index.html

Steve
70 1600