Miata and 240Z!!

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Miata and 240Z!!
From: "alvin gogineni" <alvingogi@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 21 May 2006 01:31:21 +0000
I recently sold my Ford SVT Focus so I could find a sportier daily driver,
now that I no longer need to commute 80 miles/day to work.
And this is what I'm driving in the interim:
http://community.webshots.com/album/550585858zZGbcq
I know, I'm such a sellout! It's a fun car though. Full coilover suspension,
sway bars and Panasports!

I'm also contemplating the build-up of this 240Z we found locally:
http://community.webshots.com/album/550581018WfwbNg
Every nut/bolt has been zinc plated and the paint is ready except for a
buffing compound sand.  Engine is ready and the dash is cherry!
Interior/trim final assembly is what's left.

Decisions decisions!!

Alvin Gogineni
San Jose, CA
67.5 SPL/SR20