Mitty report

To: "Roadsters" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Mitty report
From: "Paul" <9laser3@bright.net>
Date: Wed, 3 May 2006 09:05:28 -0400
  As you've read already, the Mitty was great.  Had 18 roadsters on the show
field Saturday afternoon.  Only two showed up to race but there were plenty
of 510s and Zs on the track to keep us interested.  And SEROC's Saturday
night dinner at Smokin' Bones was a mix of good food and good friends, along
with lots of new faces.
  I'd like to thank Classic Motorsports for doing a great job of making the
Mitty a great event for Datsun owners and a thank you to Brad and Gayle
Holmes for making the Mitty SEROC's premier gathering every year.  But the
biggest thanks goes to all those owners that drove their Datsuns there (as
well as those of us that left our not-yet-road-ready roadsters safe at home,
but came anyways!).
  Start marking your 2007 calendars for the last weekend in April.  Next
years Mitty promises to be even bigger and better!

Paul Kort
Ohio
SEROC