East coast run to Luray caverns

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: East coast run to Luray caverns
From: "Mark \(Stickeman\) Dent" <mark@dealermats.com>
Date: Tue, 2 May 2006 21:12:38 -0400
Sorry to bomb the list but there are a few new people from the mid atlantic
area I want to reach

I am trying to come up with a late May, early June run, that can involve
families also.  One Idea I came up with is Luray Caverns in VA.  It is about 2
hours from the Baltimore Beltway, and looks like a geat drive.  Once there you
can tour the caverns, go through the garden maze, and tour the transportation
exibit.  If we can get 20 people it drops to $13 for adults, $6 for kids.

My thinking is meet up (or several caravans) and run together, stop at Luray,
and have lunch at some point, before or after.

Any interest? Suggestions?

Here is the website

http://www.luraycaverns.com

Mark Dent