69 Teardrop Marker Lights

To: "'Stan'" <stathy@shaw.ca>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: 69 Teardrop Marker Lights
From: "Eric Hankinson" <eric@railpros.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2006 09:22:14 -0800
The Ferrari teardrop marker lights look similar and are also hard to find
and are expensive.  They look almost like the roadster teardrop lights.  I
would bet the hot-rod and custom car people would love to get their hands on
these as well because they look COOL! If the repops were marketed beyond
just the '69 roadster owners, there would probably be enough demand...

Eric

>>Stan wrote:

I was actually looking at getting these things reproduced last year.
I have a "connection" in India that can reproduce these and any other lights
for that matter.
I was about to send him a sample of one to make a die and quote me on costs
produce.  The problem was I needed a minimum of 1000 initially.
I didn't think the 3000+ '69's produced would warrant such a venture.
But, I'm game if everyone else is.

Stan in Coquitlam, BC
Canada