Re: Floor Jack Spring

To: Ronnie Day <rday@hot.rr.com>
Subject: Re: Floor Jack Spring
From: Marc&Heidi <mtyler@hctc.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2005 19:23:11 -0600
That sounds like a torsion spring, and they're not usually on the
pegboard at Tractor Supply.  Fisher Jones has one of the harbor
freight jacks that Andy mentioned and he does not baby it.  It's held
up pretty well.  Keep an eye out for sales.  It's a tad heavier than
the 20# you mention, but a heck of a lot more portable than the big
iron ones.

-Marc