Re: window parts

To: Gary Tew <garytew@cox.net>
Subject: Re: window parts
From: "John F Sandhoff" <sandhoff@csus.edu>
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2005 14:57:44 -0700
> I remember when I took my doors apart, that there were some
> plastic/nylon inserts in various pieces of the window mechanism tracks.

I don't know where to get replacements, but just as reference,
these are adjustable blocks that fit at the end of the tracks. They
are used to adjust the maximum travel (high point and low point)
when operating the window. If broken or missing, you will find that
you can roll your window up past the top of the door, and/or down
so low that you then get caught on the rubber wiper strip...

-- John