Wednesday Night Fun Drags at Sears Point!

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Wednesday Night Fun Drags at Sears Point!
From: "alvin gogineni" <alvingogi@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2005 02:56:07 +0000
This coming Wednesday, 17 at Sears Point Raceway is Sonoma.
I'm taking the day off, and I'll be leaving from ZCG at around 1pm.
You'll need a roll-bar and harnesses to run your roadster. Top not required
to run brackets.
Sign a waiver and if you get the most wins you'll be awarded with some drag
radials.
See ya there!
ps if you have a digital camera please bring it since mine is being repaired
:)

Alvin Gogineni
San Jose, CA
67.5 SPL/SR20