RE: OT ?

To: "James Hoffman" <ericerichoffman@yahoo.com>,
Subject: RE: OT ?
From: "Eric Gillis" <egillis@ceres.k12.ca.us>
Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2005 11:18:57 -0700
MR2, MR2, MR2, MR2, MR2!!!!!!

S2000 is 'cool' but more $$$ and its kinda of a girly car (sorry fellas, they
did it to my beloved supra in the 80's)  However, the rubber band that holds
the valve train together has pulled me away from Hondas since delivering pizzas
in an 78 Civic.
If the valves interfere, then fix the design (yes I am aware of the bennies of
this design)

Take the 2L from the Honda and drop it in the Roadster if you want some fun...
I saw one in an AE86 last year, lots of power, to say the least...

Mi 2 centavos,

Eric Gillis

On Topic, check out the autox pics at:

http://www.pbase.com/bryanh/ax071705&page=all

I got my head snapped back and forth quite a bit.  Between the -2 degree camber
in front and rear roll bar, the car slid easily through the course, but I could
have used a rebuilt tranny or V8 torque out of corners!

Enjoy, Drive 'em, don't store 'em,