Re: <OT> What's up with modern cars anyways.... <RANT>

To: "Daniel Neuman" <neuman@radonc17.ucsf.edu>
Subject: Re: <OT> What's up with modern cars anyways.... <RANT>
From: Marc&Heidi <mtyler@hctc.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2005 10:41:22 -0500
Criterion 1 fit 4 6-our 200# 6-footers comfortably, and criterion 2, no
longer than 14' are pretty much in direct contradiction, but there may
be one or 2 out there.  The Scion XB is a delivery-van without the
style of a delivery van, but as you say, it's big inside.  Have you
looked at the Suzuki Aveo, or the Mazda 5?  What about a Mini with
roof-racks for passengers? ;-)  A  good rule of thumb that Tom and Ray
Malliozzi came up with is ask yourself what you will be using your car
for 95% of the time.  If rear-seat passengers are not a daily thing,
then maybe a car with a seldom used, cramped back seat that fits in the
garage is a better choice than a car sitting on the street with a big
,comfortable, but usually empty back seat.

But do look into the Aveo and Mazda 5 if you haven't already.

-Marc

On Nov 24, 2004, at 2:53 PM, Daniel Neuman wrote:

> Have I missed a car does anybody know of  a vehicle that fits our
> criteria???

Marc Tyler Sisterdale TX
1970 1600 #SPL311-31016
1965 L-320 #L320 013642