San diego auto museum car show

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: San diego auto museum car show
From: "Paul" <heyace@cox.net>
Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2005 10:17:50 -0700
This is a reiteration to Joe's earlier email...

Calling for all So Cal Roadsters.

The San Diego Auto Museum is having their annual car show
(http://www.sdautomuseum.org/)
on Sat June 4th starting @10am  Go to the link and register for the show and
lets see if we can get enough people to have our own category(10 or more
cars)

 It would be really cool to have a good showing of our cars for this event and
I'm sure we would get some ink in the local media.

So come on...Do it!  The weather should be perfect. Maybe we could do a short
late afternoon cruise then take over some local eatery and parking lot.

Sounds like a fun day to me!

Paul