Also new to the list

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Also new to the list
From: <mjsutter@cox.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2005 23:01:10 -0700
Roadster Owners,

I've been a member of another sports car autox list/digest for about 6 years
and I've decided to return to my sports car roots. I'm looking to purchase a
decent SRL 2 liter roadster. Over the course of my life I've owned three
different 69's, all 2 liters, and the itch seems to have resurfaced after a
long dormancy. If any of you know of any decent cars west of the Rockies I'd
appreciate any info. In the mean time I'll be lurking in the background
getting back up to speed on the current status of the type.

Thanks,

Mike
Ramona CA