Solvang Update

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Solvang Update
From: Ldino21@aol.com
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2005 18:20:32 EDT
Thanks everyone for the Quick responses on the early registrations for this
years Show, so far we have already received more registrations than the total
number of participants we had last year. We still have 2 weeks to go, so if you
are still on the fence, c'mon we really want to see you there!!

We talked to the Hotel sponsors this week and there are 45 rooms that have
been booked or the 50 reserved by Solvang Participants, that is great!! Looking
forward to having some fun Friday night. You still might be able to find a
room available if necessary.

The Fresno Group is beginning their Caravan on Friday at about 9:30a.m. from
Fresno and should be arriving in Pismo Beach sometime around 12:00 noon for
Lunch.

So if members from BADROC, 311 Skid Marks, or the Modesto and Sacramento
groups want to meet up that would be a great location!! Or we can meet earlier
somewhere along the route.

So far everything is on track, but we know some wrench will be thrown in
there the day of the show, but no worries, looking forward to some great
Roadster
talk and a whole lot of fun!!

Lou Smaldino
FRESNODROC