I got my parts

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: I got my parts
From: "chris bond" <cbond@carolina.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2005 00:55:39 -0400
Hey everyone, I got my parts to put my car back together. Yesssss.  Today I
ran a new steel fuel line, I had been useing rubber all the way from the tank,
'Yeee Haaa'. I also replaced the rest of my brake lines and intalled the steel
braded hoses at all three points. Tomorrow the engine will be dropped in and
bolted up. I ordered a carpet kit and need to finish my console. I customized
a early radio console to put my cd player and a guage. It looks really good. I
boght a homemade shift plate from Ralleye to compensate my 5 speed conv. and
am excited to see the final product after carpet gets in. I would also like to
publicly thank Keith Williams of Las Vegas for taking his time to send me some
carb springs for free.. See ya at RA, Chris