New member!

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: New member!
From: "Tom Wirch" <w6142@verizon.net>
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2005 22:13:21 -0700 (Pacific Daylight Time)
 Hi, all,

I'm a new member, my name is Tom, and I live near Portland, OR.

I bought one of the first SPL-310's sold in the Northwest; we had a weird
auto dealer in Bend, OR that always ordered the newest, most unusual cars,
just to see if they would sell. I traded my '55 Chevy in on my brand-new '64
Fairlady, and I paid a total of about $2,200 for it. And I ended up selling
it when I went in the Army. Dumb move!

I didn't know there was such an organized group of SPL-310 owners until a
co-worker drove his to work the other day, and got my interest all stirred
up. I'm impressed with your dedication, hard work, and most of all your
beautiful cars. Great pictures of the Sunday Drive, Paul! They sure brought
back some memories of similar drives I went on 40 years ago.

So of course, now I've simply got to have another Fairlady. Where's the best
place to find one on the 'net? I tried several searches (that's how I found
this group), but couldn't find very many for sale. I'd be interested in a
car in just about any mechanical shape, as long as the body is pretty sound.
I can do the mechanical fixing-up (are parts still available?) , but I don't
like to mess with body work!

Any advice/support/comments will be greatly appreciated!

Tom Wirch
w6142@verizon.net

"A Friend will loan you bail money, but a TRUE FRIEND will be sitting beside
you, saying, "Damn, that was fun!"

sg-0.gif]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type Image/jpeg which had a name of
BackGrnd.jpg]