Re: mirrors

To: Perry Smith <tpsmithstl@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: mirrors
From: "John E. Stromgren" <lutepisk@aol.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 12:45:19 -0500
tpsmithstl@yahoo.com wrote:

>I now have a rearview mirrors on both sides of all my cars mounted where I can
>reach them.  I'd rather have somebody always saying "that's not original," as
>opposed to anyone once having to say "so, you just didn't see him huh?"

I've just got one mirror on the driver's door.  I was thinking that
putting mirrors out a little ways on the front fenders would help
eliminate the blind spot, where someone is beside you, but just back a
little ways.  But I've never tested the hypothesis.  Should I be
thinking of one of those little convex disks, instead?

John
SRL311-14061
Portsmouth, NH