Rough, but for sale

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Rough, but for sale
From: "Ken & Tammy" <wilhouse@charter.net>
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2005 18:01:43 -0600
Hello all,
I was driving north of Rockford, IL today, and saw a roadster for sale.  The
car is supposed to be a '68 1600, and it is very rough.  It is at what looks
like a defunct "car lot" and miniature golf.  There is lots of rust, lots of
body filler, the interior is rough, but the engine appears intact.  There was
nobody around to ask about its ability to run, but the price on the window
said $1200.  It may be crusher material, but if anybody is interested I could
try to find out more.

If you own this car, and you are a list member; no disrespect intended.
Have a Happy Easter, or just a great weekend,
Ken