Re: Carb Heat Shield

To: slowboy@cox.net, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Carb Heat Shield
From: Keith0alan@aol.com
Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2005 10:51:45 EST
The late one has a tab for holding some wires or something. If you are
hitting the steering column you just need to bend the heat shield. The tabs
where
it mounts to the manifold get bent. Just bend the tabs to lower the shield
and clear the column. I think what happens is when the carb/manifold/heat
shield
 assembly get stored it rests on the heat shield and bends it.

keith williams

In a message dated 3/5/2005 6:53:12 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,