H190A(ML)

To: "Datsun-Roadsters@Autox.Team.Net" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: H190A(ML)
From: "belgian_roadster" <belgian_roadster@scarlet.be>
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2005 21:08:26 +0100
I need help finding an LSD for a Vanette C220 (european build C120,
H190A(ML) rear axle.

OE Open diff has 4.111 final gear ratio, 30x29t and 12mm (very important)
ring gear bolts.

It is possible this axle config may sound strange to some of you, but
remember it was build in Europe for Europe, with a lot of different ratios.

Problem for me is that axles used on US models were not necessarily used on
European models.
I know that some Swedish Vanette C220 with H190A(ML)had OE LSD part number
38420-G7010 (still available at Nissan Europe) with final drive gear
*****-V7300 (4.111) .
My open diff also has *****-V7300 final gear.
So, I need to find someone who knows what US car used 38420-G7010 OE LSD,
and then I can find aftermarket and compare.

Any info will be appreciated,

Chris - The Belgian Roadster