Grill support brackets:

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Grill support brackets:
From: <gerardomagana@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 19:08:21 -0800
Hello all, I had some grill support brackets made.  I have some extra sets,
they are stainless steel, so they will shine up nice and wont rust or stain
like the originals.  Best thing is you can clean them and keep them shiny.
There are five pieces to each set, the three top brackets and the two bottom
brackets.  The two bottom brackets have what is called PIM nuts which are
pressed fitted rather than welded in, and once they are in they don't come out
with normal use.  If anyone is interested let me know they are 18 dollars for
the set.  Should make a nice addition to any engine compartment!!
Thanks, Gerardo