OK, so I'm dumb

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: OK, so I'm dumb
From: Norm deCarteret <normdec@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2005 13:45:39 -0500
but I don't want to rip the top - I can get the 1st two bars down
easily enough and the forward bar folds OK but the middle bar that
it's connected to only moves so far when I fold the forward part of
the top.   Better to ask.  I just drove the 1600 for the 2nd time,
back from the garage and brake work.  The first drive was to the
garage, heh, so I'd like to get the top down - that's why we have 'em
right?  Thanks, Norm

--
Any suffucuently advanced technology is indistinguishable from masochism.