Way Off Topic: What the heck is this

To: datsun-roadsters@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Way Off Topic: What the heck is this
From: "Jim InVirginia" <nqrithfordatsun@msn.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2004 12:44:00 -0500
For the Datsun List, and a select few others I know, with good practical
engineering skills:
Can anyone ID this item?

Go to
<http://web.govliquidation.com/

Go to Virginia, select Portsmouth, and you should be in event number 1240,
starting 11 Jan with bids.

Go to Items 2270 thru 2265

Sure, they are V8 engines, but just what is a "Donovan Engineering,
Strontium Modified,
Raised Cam Marine Engine"

And, why did they cost the navy $72,000 each when new??

If anyone wants me to go take a look at them, I can, when bidding opens you
can go look
at the stuff in person, and its just 20 minutes away from my work.  Have to
wait till
11 Jan.

Thanks!
Jim
Chesapeake, Virginia

Dont just search. Find. Check out the new MSN Search!