RE: Timing chain parts?

To: <datsun-roadsters@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Timing chain parts?
From: "Gordon Glasgow" <gsglasgow@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2004 21:05:10 -0800
That little threaded screw is just to hold the cam gear and chain in place
on the upper timing chain guide while you get things all aligned. The final
installation should look like this:
http://www.gordon-glasgow.org/Images/Bracket_closeup2_sm.jpg

You might want to look over this article for a couple of tips:
http://www.gordon-glasgow.org/Evil_L.asp