Choices (was Re: datsun seats)

To: "Trevor Skarda" <tskarda@sbcglobal.net>, <datsun-roadsters@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Choices (was Re: datsun seats)
From: "Mark Sedlack" <msedlack@neo.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2004 13:41:58 -0500
The way I see it, you own your Roadster - its yours to do with what you
will.  There seem to be three major choices:
1.  You spend the time and dollars to keep it in / restore it to, pristine,
original condition, and you ENJOY the RIDE!
2.  You make minor / major / drastic / unthinkable modifications to a driver
to make it more fun, more economical, more original, more spirited, or
whatever, and you ENJOY the RIDE!
3.  You save it from the crusher, and do either 1 or 2 to it, and you ENJOY
the RIDE.

This list is a wealth of information for anyone wanting to do any of the
above, and I for one hope it stays that way.

Mark ( doing the unthinkable) Sedlack
ZROC
Cuyahoga Falls OH
66 1600 http://www.mildevco.net/chevypowereddatsuns/