RE: blanking blinkers

To: "'Richard Hugi'" <richard@tntarch.com>, <datsun-roadsters@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: blanking blinkers
From: "Graeme Suckling" <graemes@saonline.com.au>
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2004 19:30:39 +1030
There is common earth point at the chassis(front LH corner) for the front
lamps.
The rear lamps have their own at the rear of the chassis.
Sounds to me like you have a bad earth connection somewhere up front.
Try testing the indicator sockets for flashes of 12V on one pin
and a dead earth on the other, when the indicators are on.

Regards,
Graeme Suckling
1965 SP310
1971 P510