RE: Does your roadster have a name?

To: "'lonestar'" <lonestar@cmc.net>, datsun-roadsters@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: Does your roadster have a name?
From: "Hall, Phillip" <Phillip.B.Hall@nasa.gov>
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2004 08:26:25 -0600
Lonestar - You bring up a good point and why my Roadster does not have a
name.  When I am mad, glad, happy or sad - the name changes.  My co-workers
have always called it Rice Rocket.  Burns rice and I work for NASA.  I even
had "rice rocket" done in Japanese characters, done in vinyl (thanks to Mark
Dent!) and put on the doors.  I just always have called my Roadsters "The
Datsun".

Phil
SEROC