OT- vintage motorcycle (Ariel 500 twin) for sale, also

To: <datsun-roadsters@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: OT- vintage motorcycle (Ariel 500 twin) for sale, also
From: "C. Halsted" <chalsted@adelphia.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2004 13:03:21 -0500
my apologies for the bandwidth, but someone on the list recently mentioned
an interest in finding an old Brit bike for a project. I just picked up a
1954 Ariel 500 twin and it's available. been barn stored since 1966. as
always, also have lots of roadster parts, parts cars, and good project cars
for sale including a few 67.5 2000's. will be getting one of the 67.5 2000's
back from the bodyshop fairly soon, matching # engine is fresh rebuilt,
ready and waiting... also have a 67.5 1600 I drove back from Colorado
recently that I'll probably be dropping a low mileage rebuilt U20 and a 5
speed along with correct 2L gauges into, that will be available as well.
need to bump it up, Elaine was informed today that her job will be "phased
out" as of the end of this month.

Thanks,
Craig Halsted