Fw: Identify Hub Cap & CLutch MAster Cyl

To: "Datsun Roadster List" <datsun-roadsters@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Fw: Identify Hub Cap & CLutch MAster Cyl
From: "Richard G. Garretson" <garretson2@cox.net>
Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2004 09:09:22 -0500
Will try again with pix's set for e-mailing,

> Hey guys / gals.
>
> Can anyone identify the parts I have pix of attached?
>
> Both of these I purchased on E-bay advertised as Roadster parts, they are
in
> great shape.
>
> Neither are really Roadster parts so far as I can tell.
>

> The hubcap, jpg 278   is in  excellent condition, the  chrome a 9 & it does
> fit the Roadster but the designs a bit different.  Take a look at the
center
> of the cap it is concave vrs convex for the real Roadster hubcap, jpg 277
>
> I am thinking this fits a truck or some other Datsun, sure would like to
> know.
>
> The clutch master, jpg 242  is NOS & does fit the "R" but the hydraulic
> fitting is too close to the firewall for the hyd lines to match up on my 66'
.
> The fitting should be on the end of the cylinder to match the one coming
off,
> sure would love to know the application for this one as well.
>
> Thanks for any FYI
>
> Regards
>
> Rick G
>
> 66' 1600

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of
IMG_0242_1_2.JPG]

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of
IMG_0278.JPG]

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of
IMG_0277.JPG]