just heard from Ryan Bird (hey.. that rhymes!)

To: datsun-roadsters@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: just heard from Ryan Bird (hey.. that rhymes!)
From: SPL311RDST@aol.com
Date: Sat, 4 Dec 2004 13:41:21 EST
Everone remember Ryan & his beautiful yellow roadster?   he just sent me an
old picture from last year that he found, right before he moved to Viet Nam. We
were all helping to finish some little things on the car so his brother could
take it to Utah. This sort of thing is what roadster ownership is all about.
Take a look:

http://www.azroc.org/photos/displayimage.php?album=21&pos=0

Got another message a few days before... he's got his website back up...
here's what he wrote :

I am testing a web server here in Vietnam, and what better to test it
with than.....  Anyway, I don't know how long it will be up, but feel
free to post it to the list if anyone wants to check out the pictures
one more time.  Life over here is doing well.  No roadster yet, but we
did just buy a year 2000 12 seat Toyota Hiace.  It has a powerful 2.4
liter engine, looks something like brick on wheels, but will do a good
job of moving our still growing family around.  (#5 will be here in
February)  I hope all is well with you, stay in touch!

http://203.113.143.35/ryan/

Thanks,
Ryan

Laurie :-)